It is an important medical school entrance exam for many med schools in the UK, but do you know:
- The difference between UKCAT and BMAT
- At what age do most people take the UKCAT
- What sections are in the UKCAT
- How do average students fare on the UKCAT
- Average UKCAT scores to get into top UK Med Schools
If you do not have the answers to the above questions, do not worry! Keep a note of all the questions you have about UKCAT, and book a free consultation with our consultants. We will give you advice on which entrance exam is more suited for your needs, and answer any questions you may have about the UKCAT.
Feel free to come with your parents / your child (if you are a parent), and others who may be interested in the UKCAT.
If you would like to take a free UKCAT Diagnostic Test, visit this link to signup.